Saturday, April 6, 2019

Anthony's 70th Birthday Celebration


In lieu of gifts, I am encouraging my friends and family to make a donation to a good cause on my birthday and I will match your donation up to a total of $1000 per cause (or $3000 total). I will match donations up until Mother's Day (May 12).

Making Housing and Community Happen – Make out check to “Social Good” (our fiscal sponsor) and write MHCH or “Making Housing & Community Happen” in message line. You can also donate directly to MHCH:  https://MakingHousingHappen.wedid.it/.



Social Good (Making Housing & Community Happen)
PO Box 5473
Richmond CA 94805

ICUJP (Interfaith Communities United for Justice and Peace)

FCNL (Friends Committee on National Legislation)

You can also send checks made out to these causes to my home address and I will forward them.
 Or you can send your check directly and let me know by email (interfaithquaker@aol.com).

 

Anthony Manousos
1628 N Garfield Ave
Pasadena CA 91104




No comments:

Post a Comment